APM Terminals Bahrain, the facilitator of maritime trade in Bahrain, has invested in enhancing reefer service capabilities at Khalifa Bin Salman Port (KBSP).
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ports and Harbours
Horisont Energi and the Port of Rotterdam have signed a memorandum of understanding regarding setting up a corridor for transport of blue ammonia from Norway to Rotterdam.
Associated British Ports’ Port of King’s Lynn welcomed its first ever shipment of granite in July.
Associated British Ports has welcomed the return of cruise to its Port of Cardiff, with the successful turnaround calls of the Hebridean Princess after a long absence due to the pandemic.
ABP’s Port of Ipswich is again the number one for the export of agricultural products in the UK, beating London, Bristol and Southampton to claim the title it has held since 2005.
Cavotec has extended its leading position in automated mooring with two major orders for its MoorMaster NxG system, one in Sweden – the first order for MoorMaster in a market with considerable growth potential – and the other in neighbouring Finland, where the technology is already well established.