The Bristol Port Company has taken delivery of a Damen Shoalbuster 2308S. Modified with several customised options, the vessel will be able to take on a multifunctional role that includes plough dredging, towing, pilotage and survey duties. This is the first contract between Damen and the Bristol Port Company.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ports and Harbours
ABP East Anglia showcased a range of exciting career opportunities to almost 2,000 young people at Suffolk New College’s Your Career event.
New quayside for North Sea oil & gas decommissioning sector awarded to specialist contractor, Southbay Civil Engineering.
Leading classification society ClassNK has issued the first Type Certification for LED floodlights for port facility-use to Stanley Electric Co., Ltd., in line with its recently developed Guidelines for Type Certification of Floodlight LED for Port Facilities on 2 February 2017.
CPA’s new KleinPort port management information system improving efficiency in its first weeks of implementation
Port of Gothenburg’s environmental discount incentive ‘highly encouraging’ said Edvard Molitor, Environmental Manager at Gothenburg Port Authority.