Forth Ports has announced, in partnership with Direct Rail Services and Eddie Stobart, that the rail service which provides a regular weekend link between the Port of Tilbury and the Port of Grangemouth, Scotland’s largest port, is to be made permanent.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ports and Harbours
The Port of Tilbury hosted the Chancellor of the Exchequer, the Rt. Hon. Sajid Javid MP, and the Home Secretary, the Rt. Hon. Priti Patel MP, today for an overview of its expanding operations – including a new port terminal, Tilbury2 – and its contingency planning for the UK’s departure from the European Union.
The Ports of Sines and Algarve Authority welcomes the decision of the Portuguese Government that approved the decree laws that establish the basis for the concession of the new Vasco da Gama Terminal and the expansion of the existing Terminal XXI.
The Massachusetts Port Authority has announced another record year for the Port of Boston’s Paul W. Conley Container Terminal.
By officially welcoming the new container ship Containerships Polar, the Port of Riga has started regular port services to LNG-powered container vessels.
The cruise ship Marella Explorer berthed in the port of Kiel with 2,000 mostly anglophone passengers on-board.