Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. has been awarded a contract for the widening of the Port Adelaide Outer Harbour shipping channel in Australia.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ports and Harbours
The Port of Tyne has secured a £60m refinancing package from Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking to support its ambitious investment programme.
Germany’s largest universal port can report a respectable result for 2018, handling 135.1 million tons of seaborne cargoes (down 1%).
In 2019, 11 cruise ships will make their maiden voyage to the Port of Southampton, which is up from eight in the previous year.
San Vicente Terminal Internacional, part of the SAAM Group, recorded a new milestone in its modernisation plan recently.
Royal HaskoningDHV, in partnership with the Bangladesh University of Engineering Technology, has been selected as a masterplan consultant for the Payra Deep Sea Port Development Project in Bangladesh.