Fednav, Canada’s largest dry bulk shipping group, has signed an agreement with Sumisho Marine and Oshima Shipbuilding to build ten new ocean-going Lakers.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Global marine transport and logistics provider Peters & May is working round the clock to mitigate the collective impact of several significant factors upon the freight transport infrastructure.
Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers Hong Kong (ICS HK) Branch is hosting another important webinar.
Breakbulk Americas, the region’s largest trade event for the project cargo and breakbulk industry, will return to the George R. Brown Center in Houston from 28th to 30th September.
The 15,000 TEU Brussels Express has sailed into its home port of Hamburg for the first time.
A three-part webinar series by the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers – Hong Kong branch and the Women’s International Shipping and Trade Association (WISTA) begins in June.