A webinar recently organised by the Hong Kong Branch of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers and the London Maritime Arbitrators Association has considered when, and in which ways, terms may be implied into shipping contracts.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
Swedish shipping company Stena Line is accelerating the transition towards fossil-free shipping, presenting its plan to reduce total CO2 emissions by as much as 30% until 2030.
With the acute situation in the Suez Canal resolved, measures are now being prepared in the Port of Gothenburg that can both ensure fast transport of Scandinavian goods, and at the same time contribute to alleviating the coming congestion in major European ports.
APM Terminals Yokohama has welcomed Maersk’s rainbow containers, celebrating diversity and inclusion in the maritime and port logistics sectors.
Starting on 12th March, the Port of Gothenburg will have a regular direct service to South Africa and Oceania.
A new direct shipping route, which will connect the UK and Morocco, is to be launched shortly.