Breakbulk Americas, the region’s largest trade event for the project cargo and breakbulk industry, will return to the George R. Brown Center in Houston from 28th to 30th September.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
The 15,000 TEU Brussels Express has sailed into its home port of Hamburg for the first time.
A three-part webinar series by the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers – Hong Kong branch and the Women’s International Shipping and Trade Association (WISTA) begins in June.
DFDS and P&O have entered into a mutual space charter agreement on the Dover-Calais ferry route to shorten freight customers’ waiting times and improve the flow of freight traffic across this vital arterial trade link between the UK and the EU.
Inland cargo shipping specialist Rederei Deymann has appointed GAC Sweden AB as the port and booking agent for their new shuttle service linking the country’s capital and one of its key logistics hubs.
The Panama Canal has launched its process of decarbonising its operations, with aims of becoming carbon neutral by 2030.