Piet Brouwer Electrotechnology has received a new order from superyacht builder Royal Huisman for the design, supply and installation of the complete electrotechnical system on Project 406.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Associated British Ports (ABP) has welcomed the first of five new pilot launch vessels to the UK’s busiest trading estuary, the Humber.
Following the receipt of equipment orders for four offshore wind service vessels announced in May 2020, MacGregor has received an additional order for another two Commissioning Service Operation Vessels (CSOV) that will further expand the Østensjø Rederi Edda Wind fleet.
Norwegian shipbuilder Aas Mek. Verksted has awarded Hydroniq Coolers contracts to deliver the marine cooling system to two wellboats that the shipyard is building for wellboat company Sølvtrans.
Damen Shipyards Group has reached a major milestone in the construction of its first fully-electric Reversed Stern Drive tug.
VIKING Life-Saving Equipment has reached agreement to supply additional ambulance boats to the Hellenic Coastguard, after a formal contract signing with Greece’s Ministry of Shipping and Island Policy.