VIKING Life-Saving Equipment has reached agreement to supply additional ambulance boats to the Hellenic Coastguard, after a formal contract signing with Greece’s Ministry of Shipping and Island Policy.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
The first of 40 inland waterway barges that are being built by Concordia Damen has been launched at the casco yard in Serbia.
A&P North East has reported a strong two-month period at its Tyne and Tees facilities, with a blend of ferries, tankers, dredgers and OSVs calling on the business’s engineering and ship repair expertise.
In 2020, Damen signed a contract with Blue Amigo for the delivery of nine passenger ferries that will operate services between Rotterdam and the Drecht cities in the Netherlands in a service known as the Waterbus.
Sunreef Yachts has added a new superyacht to its range of exclusive sail catamarans.
Despite the ongoing pandemic, ferry company Stena Line has achieved another important milestone in its major new fleet investment programme with the launching ceremony of the first new extended E-Flexer vessel in Weihai, China.