The Mayflower Autonomous Ship has been officially named during a special ceremony in Plymouth on the 400th anniversary of the sailing of the Mayflower.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Kongsberg Maritime has been contracted to design and equip a highly innovative vessel for the Norwegian krill processing firm Rimfrost.
Damen Shipyards Group has delivered a Fast Crew Supplier 2710 to Rederij Groen.
The SMS Group are relocating their Southampton headquarters as part of a longer-term plan to ensure both sustainability and commercial longevity.
Babcock, the aerospace and defence company has been awarded a four year contract by Serco to maintain and repair vessels for the Northern Isles ferry services between the Scottish mainland and the Orkney Islands and Shetland Islands.
Damen Marine Components has delivered two large 19A nozzles to Parlevliet & Van der Plas for its fishing trawler, the Margiris.