Norwegian shipbuilder Aas Mekaniske Verksted has awarded PG Flow Solutions a contract to deliver pump systems to three wellboats that the shipyard is building for wellboat company Sølvtrans.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Damen Shipyards Group has recently signed a contract with HST Marine for the delivery of a Multi Cat 2309.
Damen Shipyards Group has recently completed a conversion project for Norwegian company Eidsvaag.
On 28th October, Damen Shipyards Galati successfully launched the third Island Class Vessel for BC Ferries.
Damen Shipyards Group has recently completed the extensive rebuild of cutting-edge research vessel OceanXplorer at Damen Shiprepair Rotterdam.
Helsinki Shipyard Oy and Swan Hellenic have entered in a contractual agreement for a new luxury expedition cruise vessel.