In a groundbreaking achievement, the Swedish boat maker Candela has redefined convention and created a boat that can fly.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Mercy Ships has unveiled its new hospital ship, the Global Mercy, which will join the Africa Mercy in service in Africa since 2007.
The technology group Wärtsilä’s experience and track-record in delivering efficient and sustainable solutions for fishing sector vessels has again been recognised with another important order.
The Mayflower Autonomous Ship has been officially named during a special ceremony in Plymouth on the 400th anniversary of the sailing of the Mayflower.
Kongsberg Maritime has been contracted to design and equip a highly innovative vessel for the Norwegian krill processing firm Rimfrost.
Damen Shipyards Group has delivered a Fast Crew Supplier 2710 to Rederij Groen.