The last newbuild order of 2016 for the Damen Shipyards Group was signed on the 31st of December with VLOOT dab of Belgium.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
BC Ferries’ Salish Eagle, the second of three new Salish Class vessels, is on its way.
Austal Limited is pleased to announce that Austal USA has hosted the christening of the future USS Tulsa, the 8thIndependence variant Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) designed and constructed for the United States Navy (USN).
Subsea Industries’ Ecospeed hull protection system has been selected for RRS Sir David Attenborough, the polar research ship under construction at the Cammell Laird shipyard in Birkenhead, Liverpool, UK.
In preparation for its SEA 1180 OPV Programme tender to the Australian Ministry of Defence, Damen Shipyards Group has concluded two Industry Briefings aimed at Australian companies active in the maritime and defence industries.
NOBISKRUG is proud to announce the delivery of the most advanced sail-assisted superyacht ever built: “Sailing Yacht A”.