CRN, part of Ferretti Group, is the first shipyard in Italy to receive IMO Tier III certification for the CRN M/Y 137, a soon-to-be-delivered fully custom steel and aluminium 62-metre megayacht.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Hamburg based LNG supplier Nauticor and Fassmer have started cooperation in newbuilding and retrofitting projects for ships with LNG engines.
Emerald Waterways has officially entered the yacht cruising market with the launch of its first custom built 100 guest ocean-going super yacht – Emerald Azzurra – to be launched under the newly formed Emerald Yacht Cruises brand.
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem has hosted the official naming ceremony of a Damen Stan Patrol 2005 for the Dutch National Police.
UK-based High Speed Transfers has taken delivery of its fourth Fast Crew Supplier 2710.
Gentium and Damen Shipyards Group have signed a memorandum of understanding with the Ministry of Industry of Bangladesh in Dhaka.