The new Romanian built Damen tug for Rimorchiatori Riuniti will be deployed in the port of Genoa.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
North Barents, a ST-216 Arctic ship design by Skipsteknisk AS is the third of this type to be built for GulfMark.
MISC Berhad’s Seri Cenderawasih, along with sister vessel, Seri Camellia, are part of the new generation of the Seri C Class LNG fleet of MOSS-Type vessels.
Upgrades underway at Rotterdam Offshore Group’s (ROG) Waalhaven facilities, whilst the purchasing of additional land also confirmed.
A partnership based on experience as Drettmann appointed as Gulf Craft’s new sales partner.
Industrial Development and Renovation Organization of Iran (IDRO) and Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marian Engineering co., Ltd. (DSME) have mutually agreed to develop Iran’s shipbuilding industry with the signing of a Head of Agreement (HoA).