Damen Shipyards Gorinchem has hosted the official naming ceremony of a Damen Stan Patrol 2005 for the Dutch National Police.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
UK-based High Speed Transfers has taken delivery of its fourth Fast Crew Supplier 2710.
Gentium and Damen Shipyards Group have signed a memorandum of understanding with the Ministry of Industry of Bangladesh in Dhaka.
Finnlines has recently signed an order for two ro-pax vessels from China Merchants Jinling Shipyard, previously known as AVIC Weihai.
Sporty and sleek, the Predator 60 EVO is the first model of Sunseeker’s major new product development plan with innovative stand out features and a truly sophisticated interior design.
Australia’s 100% custom superyacht newbuild and refit specialist Echo Yachts has declared that they will be focusing all of their new product development efforts on advanced engineered, ecologically focused superyachts for like-minded clients.