Damen Shipyards Group has signed a contract with South Port New Zealand for the delivery of a Damen Azimuth Tractor Tug (ATD) 2412.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Kongsberg Maritime (KM) has signed a NOK 70 million contract with Norwegian shipyard Myklebust Verft to design and equip a new Live Fish Carrier (LFC) for live fish transportation company Sølvtrans.
Belgium’s largest shipyard has undergone a rebrand from Engine Deck Repair to EDR Antwerp Shipyard. Following a raft of investments either concluded or planned in recent years, the company says the rebranding underlines and expands EDR Antwerp Shipyard’s international presence as a full service shipyard in the heart of Europe.
On 3rd December in Hamburg, Damen Shipyards Group signed a contract with Opus Marine for the delivery of a Fast Crew Supplier 2710, to be named Allegro.
Cammell Laird has achieved its final milestone for the RRS Sir David Attenborough, formally handing over Britain’s new polar ship to the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC).
Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection, and certification, has awarded classification to the research vessel Jákup Sverri.