Bulk carrier operator Helikon Shipping has adopted Voyager MONEY, an innovative way to reduce onboard cash holdings, improve operating costs, and increase security.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
The United Nations Global Compact is set to hold a high-level meeting on oceans as part of Nor-Shipping 2019, gathering leading politicians, maritime and ocean industry executives, UN representatives, NGOs and other key stakeholders in Oslo.
BP Trinidad and Tobago LLC has awarded Vroon Offshore Services Aberdeen a multiple year, multi-million-pound contract.
With just a few days to go before Nor-Shipping 2019, Your Arena for Ocean Solutions opens its doors, organisers are anticipating greater interest, interaction and innovation than ever before.
Paradoxically, the best of marine engineering in Germany is to be found in regions that are landlocked.
The European innovation project FLAGSHIPS has been awarded €5 million from the EU to support deploying two commercially operated zero-emission hydrogen fuel cell vessels in France and Norway.