Stena Line will charter a RoRo vessel to help boost freight capacity on its Belfast to Liverpool and Belfast to Heysham routes.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
ZIM has developed and implemented an innovative AI-based screening software to detect and identify incidents of mis-declared hazardous cargo before loading to vessel.
NYK Line, Japan Marine United Corporation, and ClassNK have signed a joint R&D agreement for the commercialisation of an ammonia-fuelled ammonia gas carrier that would use ammonia as the main fuel, in addition to an ammonia floating storage and regasification barge.
Tomini Shipping a leading ship owner and operator, has again added to its fleet of dry bulk carriers with the purchase of a Supramax.
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company, a global leader in shipping and logistics, is heavily investing in its fleet and low-carbon technology to support the industry’s transition towards zero carbon future.